Sunday, July 20, 2014

Go Further Away



-->

I chose this picture because I thought the scenery looked amazing, but the idea of needing to use an RV to get away with your family bothered me. I wanted to change the picture and have the child removed from the campsite with the RV. I wanted to show the boy in a more remote place, but still having the same great feeling. I like that the original advertisement had a quote about getting an impossible to forget feeling by going away. I changed the words from just “away” to “go further away.” I then changed the description from “a place that’s easy to find and a feeling that’s impossible to forget” to simply, “a place and a feeling that’s impossible to forget.”
By Sarah

Original Image Citation:  From Women's Health Magazine June 2014 issue, page 11